Born in 1954, Piraeus, Greece.
Education : fine arts In Greece and Italy.
* Member of ETTE ( Greek Fine Arts Association)
* Former member of COPLEY SOCIETY OF BOSTON – USA
* Association des BEAUX-ARTS de Cannes
1997 : Cannes – FRANCE
2003 : Art Gallery of Nafplion – Greece
2009 : Olympiakos FC, Piraeus – Greece
2010 : Municipal Gallery of Piraeus – Greece
* Windsor Castle , St George Chapel (Sculpture), 1998
* Abdul Aziz, Royal Family of Arabic Emirates (Mosaics), 1982
* Lucentini Franco : Sculpture, Mosaics and Vitreau in Rome and Athens, 1985
* Latsis John : Private Bank in Monaco and Villa Estella Antibes (Mosaics and Sculptures), 1990
* Mosaic floors and Statues at several Hotel and Villas.
* Sculptures and Mosaics for Private Collections ( Downward,Kanellopoulos, Goulandris, Agelicoussis, Filippou )
* Micromosaic project in Kuwait
PUBLIC COMMISSIONS :
* Chateau de Camiole – France (Sculpture), 2010
* Hippocrates Statue – medical university, Beijing - China, 2009
* Bronze Sculpture in Public Square – France and Greece
* Mosaic about Olympic Games of 2004, in Gymnastic Center, Greece.
* Greek and Persian warriors for Athens 2010 Exhibition about 2500 years anniversary of Marathon Battle, at Zappeion Megaron Hall of Athens.
* Mosaics in St Lucas Monastery and St Paul Monastery in Mount Athos, and Churches in Libadia, Thespies, Leondari, Agia Paraskevi, Paros and Nafplio in Greece.
House by Life & Style, September 2008
Maison & Decoration, December 2007
Architectural Digest, August 2006
House & Garden, May 2006
Inside magazine, January 2004